Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Why do Tuesdays Last Soo Long?

Today started out very early!! I got up at 6:45 and took a shower, then got ready and ate some Cookie Crisp to make it a little better that I was up that early. We went to class and it was somewhat entertaining. In the second half...which is our smaller tutorial classes...we had a quiz that was really easy. It took everyone else forever...mostly because they didn't understand the English. The rest of class we discussed emotions and how they effect your actions in an organization. It was a really interesting dicussion. We turned in our homework for this week...which was copying the stuff we had done for last class onto a different piece of paper and our homework for next week is just to write a brief discription of what we are going to write our term paper about that is due at the end of November. After class we ate lunch and picked out a couch in the student lounge for our break between classes. I got a Pepsi out of the vending machine so I could try to stay awake during our next class. We also had a discussion about the fact that if we were in Rolla we would have to be going to the career fair today and actually looking for Real Big Girl jobs cause we'd be graduating...thats kinda scary...glad we are here not there!!

We headed up to Financial Analysis and he was over 5 minutes late...its so annoying. He started class by going over the rest of the homework he didn't finish from last time. That took over half an hour. Then he started the powerpoint he was supposed to cover last week but didn't. It was sooo boring. I made a list of the stuff I needed to pack for Disneyland and what all we had to get done tomorrow before I ended up starting to fall asleep before it was finally time for our break. I went to the bathroom and then we ate the Snickers we brought with us to try to pep us up. I got out my computer to try to entertain myself during the second half of class. I talked to mom for a little bit and then he finally started class again...30 minutes after our break started. I looked at a bunch of fun recipes on the internet and played on facebook...talking to some people as they started to get up in Rolla. Morgan just wrote down the funny stuff he said during the class...her paper was full!! He ended class 10 minutes early...which is perfectly fine with us. We packed up and headed to the grocery store. I got soda, OJ, an apple, a few bannans and we got a baguette. I had to end up getting a different apple cause the guy dropped the one I had picked out when he was checking me out.

We got home in time to watch Wizards on tv and then relaxed some. I watched Friends and they are at a really good place in the series. They are all on vacation for Ross's big speech when he is in love with the black girl Joey is dating and Rachel likes Joey. Monica's hair is crazy and Phoebe gets proposed to by Mike. This was the episode that Joey and Rachel kiss. We had chicken nuggets for dinner and experimented with the sauce we had left from out spaghetti. We cut pieces of baguette and sliced them. We heated up the sauce and put some on the bread with some shreeded cheese. It was super good...kinda tasted like an itailan version of sloopy joes. I talked to some people who were getting ready for the career fair and Morgan was watching a tv show on her computer after dinnr. I was bored and my internet was being annoying so I took a shower and washed up all the dishes we had dirty. Now we are both just trying to find something to do to entertain ourselves before bed. We are gettng up at 9:30 to try to get all of our errands accomplished on our last easy day till Noveber. I'll let ya know how that goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment