Monday, September 14, 2009

Pictures from Dina & St Malo

Here are my pictures from my amazing trip Sunday!!!



Dinan



This is a carving inside the church

(Yes, they are camels...It was for my friend)






The front of the inside of the church






The back of the church






The vew of the river off the city walls







Haning out on the walls







The bridge to enter the city







A wooden house in the city

(I liked the colors on this one)




St. Malo

The city walls


The French Flag




The flag of Brittany


The beach from the city walls


Overlooking the beach




All the Sailboats


The water on the rocks we climbed on


The water crashing over the rocks

(This reminds me of the begining of Grease)


Me out on the rocks being gangsta




The water breaking on the shore

(Mount St. Michele in the background)



Mount St. Michele




Me way up on the rocks by MSM




The beautiful view from Mt. St. Michele




Bus ride home...exhausted & wind blown


My shin after scrapping it

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! That one does look like the begining of Grease.

    ReplyDelete