Sunday, September 20, 2009

How to Accomplish Absolutely Nothing!!

I woke feeling sick again this morning at about 9:45. Once I got sick I felt better though...except I couldn't go back to sleep. I grabbed my computer and listened to music while I checked everyone's facebook updates from yesterday evening. Morgan woke up and turned on the lights to start reading in bed. I got up and took my medicine and laid back down to read while still listening to my music on my computer. A little after 2 I got a yogurt out of the fridge and ate it while reading through our assignment for Financial Analysis. Morgan got hers out too and we attempted to figure out what we were supposed to do. We got the 4 critical thinking questions answered and some of exercise one done before moving on to the next exercise. We got the first question done on that before getting even more confused than we started. We looked through the course outline and there is no mention of homework in there much less does it add into the way our grade is figured. We are assuming he will just go through it in class Tuesday and maybe that will help us understand more. There are textbooks in the library we can read and Morgan is going to try to do that while I'm in my French class tomorrow. We're going to eat lunch after my class and then when she goes to class I'm going to try to go downstairs and work out in the sports rooms.

About 4, after we gave up on our homework we started watching some tv. We watched some crazy show about countries in India...we think. It showed people riding around on Elephants and Camals and how the women have to carry water buckets on thier heads. It also randomly showed a view of a street with a man walking around completely naked...not censored at all!! It was very very very disturbing to us both. After the show was over we watched a few episodes of Man vs. Wild in between me falling asleep because I was real tired for some reason. I decided to get off the couch and check my computer to try to make myself stay awake. It was about 7 and we were getting hungry so we made our chicken nuggets for dinner. We're going to have to go to the store on the way home from school tomorrow becuase we only have a few eggs left dinner food wise.

After dinner we read again. I am about 3/4 of the way done with the 2nd Left Behind book and I don't want to put it down. This evening I read 70 pages without even realizing it. I only stopped because my back was hurting from the way I was sitting. I'm going to finish the 4 books I brought with me a lot sooner than I thought if I keep reading like this. I may need someone to send me the next few in the series later on...hint hint mom. I jumped in the shower and used the rest of our hot water up, but I made it through my shower at least. I'm going to grab a shower here in a little bit and head to bed cause I'm still super tired. I dont have class till 11:30 tomorrow but I still wanna get good sleep since I won't have Morgan to entertain me if class is boring. I'll write again tomorrow and let you know how my class and working out goes!

1 comment:

  1. mailing books would be WAYYYYYY too expensive. maybe your could order an english version and have it shipped to you. but i bet that might be expensive too

    ReplyDelete