Thursday, September 24, 2009

Super Cup!!

I woke up at 8:15 this morning to take a shower beore class since time got away from us last night. I got ready and ready while Morgan showered and got ready. We headed out to the bus stop...early enough so we wouldn't have to rush this week...and it was colder than we expected. Luckily the bus came real quick and we actually beat our teacher to class. We were the only ones there when he came and unlocked the door so he talked to us for a little bit. He is really nice. When classes started we discussed the article we had read about the Dueling Computers...it was discribing the Mac & PC commercials with the 2 guys. Some people hadn't seen it so he pulled it up on youtube and we watched a few of them. Then we discussed what impact the commercials had and it was pretty much him asking the American kids...there are like 4 in my class...about it cause we were the only ones who knew. When he started his powerpoint I had a really hard time staying awake but we finally got to our break and that helped a lot. After the break he asked what time the schedule said we got out and everyone in unison said 1 so he said that was fine and he would let us out at 1. The second half of class we spent in our groups...which we got a 4th group member...who won't speak...she's chinese. We had to make an advertisement in about 30 minutes for a very basic item. We chose the cup the original girl in our group had had her coffee in during the break. We took picture of it on her computer and while they were all dicussing a slogan i played with the picture in paint. I added arms, a face and a cape. He also had a recyling logo on is stomach. Our ad was about chosing our cup company for your vending machinebecuase it'e recyled plastic.Our teacher didnt' quite understand our ad but my little cup man was adorable.

After class we were trying to deicide if we wanted to eat at school or head home but we decided to check our emails first since we can't do that at home. When we got downstairs there was a ridiculus line for a table that was serving a few different things for free. We went on into the student lounge and were going to go back out when the line died back down. I looked back out later and the line had finally died down but they were also cleaning up the table. We decided to come home and have some cheese and crackers for lunch.

After lunch we messed around on the internet for a while and watched Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Break. At 5 when it was over we were both exhausted. I grabbed my book and wanted to read but i set my alarm for a little after 6 just in case. I ended up falling right asleep before I even opened my book. When i woke up I checked facebook then Morgan asked if I was hungry so we decided to make our chicken noodle soup. It was the tiniest noodles I have ever seen but it was good. I washed up all our dishes after dinner got back on my computer. I emailed mom a few times and we looked at halloween costumes again. We have decided we are going t have a halloween party next semester when we live in our own house...or at Beta Sig if we have to freaking move back into Chi O...so we are just trying to get some ideas while they are all over the internet. It's starting to get late though so I'm going to have a little baguette with Nutella and head to bed. We are going to the grocery store tomorrow to get stuff to make tacos and I found us a recipe for cheese sauce for Mac & Cheese so we're going to look for that stuff. We are also going to scope out what we think we can take with us to Disneyland to eat so we don't have to pay a ton of money. We get breakfast everyday but we need lunch and dinner ideas. Any suggestions are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment