Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day of Planning

We woke up at noon today and got started on the day. I talked to mom and dad on skype for a bit before dad headed off to breakfast with grandpa and work and mom was going to Blitz day with Ms. Pam. After we ate our chocolate crosiants from the grocery store we started researching and planning for our Disneyland Trip and the rest of October. Morgan focused on Disneyland cause it's her specialty and I looked through the packets that came with our train passes as well as the internet trying to find the best deals for us. We pretty much decided we are going to go practice taking the metro to the train station...this is what we have to do to get there Friday morning so early...on Wednesday and ask about prices for the rest of the month. We have all the dates picked out for when and where we want to go we just need to finalize everything. Once it's set I'll put up a schedule so yall can know where we will be.

I went downstairs around 4 to check on my card and package mom sent me...my card was finally here but the front desk apparently closes at 1 on Saturdays and wont be open tomorrow. Guess i'll wait till Monday for my package. Maybe my other card from mom and my letter from Amy will get here then too. Morgan is also waiting for a package so hopefully we'll some presents this week. We used some of our extra tortillas and cheese to make quesidillas for dinner tonight. We also enjoyed a twix we bought at store to reward ourselves for dealing with the internet al day. Thats about all I for today...I'll write more tomorrow!!!

3 comments: