Saturday, September 19, 2009

Skittles Thief

I forgot to mention this yesterday and it's still really bothering both of us.

I'll start my saying that all the snacks we brought from home are sitting on our table in a bowl. They are slowing starting to look empty so it's easy to see what is left. I noticed Thursday afternoon that I still had my skittles left cause it's not something I eat very often. Yesterday after we were back from school and just sitting around watching Friends I thought i might want to eat a few of them cause I wasn't super hungry but that would hold me over till dinner. I got up to the table and they weren't there!! I asked Morgan if she had eaten them cause we have been sharing everything we brought and she hadn't cause she doesn't like skittles...she's not a big fruit person. I know i hadn't eaten them cause I just saw them yesterday. We searched the room thinking I had moved them or that maybe they were in my purse or backpack...they were no where to be found.

Yesterday afternoon when we were leaving for school we got on the elevator to a lone vaccumm...it was kinda freaky...but now it's bothering us even more. Nothing else in our room is missing except my skittles. We had our computers with us and ipods. Both of our cameras were just sitting here but they are still here. We are guessing whoever came into our room was just a little hungry but we can't figure out why anyone was in our room. If it was the maids...nothing got cleaned our floor still has bread crumbs on it.

We are going to ask the good English speaking lady about it because I don't feel comfortable knowing someone can get into our room. I'll let you know if we figure anything out.

2 comments: